According to sector turnover and the number of businesses, Bavaria is Germany’s number 1 location for culture and the creative industries. In the amusing stage show “Created in Bavaria”, seven Bavarian cultural and creative professionals explain why this is the case.
Bavaria is a creative and business location, which combines tradition with innovation, culture and modern technology. Whether with a laptop or in Lederhosen, on canvas or in Life Sciences, here, anyone with good ideas and creative entrepreneurship can write their own success story and make the world a little – or even a lot – more valuable.
“Created in Bavaria” presented the unbelievable and captivating stories of seven of the roughly 40,000 Bavarian cultural and creative businesses, which together combine the familiar and the unexpected and – with their creative innovations – show us which artistic and creative impulses stimulate the economy and improve society.
- Cabaret artist and banker Maxi Schafroth from the Allgäu
- the Dancefloor Destruction–Crew with Breakdance in Lederhosen from Unterfranken (Lower Franconia)
- Europe’s biggest DIY-Fashion Label MyBoshi from Oberfranken (Upper Franconia)
- the global Live Ticker for amateur sport enthusiasts Tickaroo from Oberpfalz (Upper Palatinate)
- the Serious Games Pioneers Reality Games from state capital Munich
- the original orchestration of art and advertising, demand and advertising agency commercialism Xhoch4 from Oberbayern (Upper Bavaria)
- and finally, the avant-garde media art of Lab Binaer from Swabia
True to form, the evening will open with the Bayerischen Blasmusik-Auswahlorchester (brass band representative orchestra)
<- back to microsite Created in Bavaria @ Expo 2015